Alternate Provision. Art and Design Placements.
Learners at KS3, KS4, KS5 can attend with us 1 or 2 days per week to access Creative Curriculum.
- Learning through making, developed and delivered by qualified Teachers (GCSE, AS level)
- Experienced behaviour management support with engagement, attendance and personal skills
- Senior Leader liaison with school and multi agency teams where necessary
- Sessions delivered in small groups within a calm, inspirational arts and heritage setting
- Arts Awards centre for delivery and verification of awards
- Progress tracking with a half-termly report
Programmes are medium-term, long-term, post 16 re-engagement and work experience.
Enrichment and Wellbeing
We offer termly programmes to fit the needs and interests of your learners.
We have a selection of term time projects throughout the year, often anchored to the collections, exhibitions and creative heritage of the North West.
Packages adapted to learner needs and gaining Arts Award 'Discover' certificates.
With Art Tutor and Artist working in partnership, learners will be engaged and inspired. Programmes encourage learner led creativity, idea sharing and teamwork.
School Holiday Programmes
School Holiday projects culminate in a celebration event displaying student creations. This provides an opportunity for Parents, Carers and Community Members to connect and support our young learners.
Hats and History, My Face and Place, Graffiti Character 3D Creations, Accessory Design.
Download our 2018 prospectus here